Cyber security is one of the fastest growing industries in Ireland. With an estimated shortage of over 10,000 skilled professionals, the potential to help fill this gap is significant. Enterprise Defence are an award-winning provider of manager cyber security services. We are at the heart of Irish business worldwide supporting customers in over 29 countries worldwide. We are currently seeking a Cyber Security Business Development Manager to join our expanding team.
As a Cyber Security Business Development Manager with Enterprise Defence, you will have access to a highly experienced team of technical experts that can provide technical sales support. You will be expected to achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets through growth in new revenue and existing accounts.
- Build an understanding of potential clients’ pain points, business models and desired outcomes.
- Generate pipeline across selected industry verticals
- Drive new enterprise sales activities at both clients and prospects to create and close new opportunities.
- Work with our delivery team on proposal creation and manage customer expectations throughout the sales process.
- Manage all business development activity within Salesforce.com.
- Keep up to date with all the latest developments in cyber security.
- Batchelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in cyber security and technology.
- Good knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks such as NIST and CIS standards.
- 5+ years’ sales experience with a proven track record of exceeding targets.
- Results orientated individual.
- Strong planning and organization capabilities.
- Outgoing and friendly personality, with strong communications skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to deal with internal and external customers, including management.
- Strong critical thinking and data manipulation skills.
- Salary DOE.
- 24 days paid holiday plus an additional day off for your birthday.
- Mileage and expenses – all travel costs are covered.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Great team nights’ out and events.
If you think you are the right person for this role, please email email@example.com with a brief cover letter detailing why you feel you are the right person this role, along with a copy of your CV.