Join us at 4.00pm on Wednesday 12th of October, at The Glasshouse Hotel , Sligo. We will hear from cybersecurity risk experts Ross Palmer, CEO – Enterprise Defence, James Mc Loughlin CTO – Enterprise Defence and Fintan Kennedy CEO and Founder of Agile Risk Solutions. During this FREE EVENT, James & Fintan will give an overview on cyber security for your organisation where they will provide valuable information on the latest trending topics in the Cybersecurity world.
HOW EXPOSED IS YOUR ORGANISATION!?
Cybercrime never sleeps and cyber criminals can target any organisation regardless of size!
Find out from our expert speakers how your organisation is exposed to a cyber-attack, what it means for businesses and how to prepare your business in the event of an incident.
The key areas of discussions include:
- Cyber Insurance – Risk and Compliance- Is your business covered in the event of a cyber-attack, what are the requirements to avail of cyber insurance
- NIS 2 Directive – Risk and Compliance- What is NIS 2 – How can your business prepare and implement measures for NIS2 – What are the penalties for non-compliance
- A need for an end-to-end approach to incident response
- Incident readiness
- Incident response retainer
- Post-incident review
- Security Awareness Training
A FREE Cyber Security Audit Checklist will be made available for all event attendees, and the chance to WIN 6 MONTHS FREE cybersecurity awareness training for your employees.
Did you know once email click from your employee on a malicious link could cost your business a minimum of €22,000!!
Prevention is better than cure , get a better understanding of your cyber security risks today!
Register Here - Cyber Security for Business Event Wednesday 12th of October 2022
- 4:00 pm – Sligo Chamber of Commerce Welcome message to guests of cyber security for business event
- 4:10 pm – MC / Host Ross Palmer, CEO – Enterprise Defence Introduction and overview brief of our Cyber Security for Business Event and Enterprise Defence company overview
- 4:25 pm – Guest Speaker – Fintan Kennedy – CEO and Founder of Agile Risk Solutions – Fintan will be speaking on the trending topic of cyber insurance, what does it entail, does your business really need cover ,will your insurance company pay out in the event of a cyberattack
- 4:40 pm – Questions and Answers Session
- 4.55 pm – Speaker – James Mc Loughlin – CIO Enterprise Defence- James will speak on the topics of cyber security framework (NIS 2 ) for organisations , Incident Response and Readiness, GDPR , Security Awareness Training for employees
- 5:05 pm – Questions and Answers Session
- 5.30 pm – Event comes to a close – register to WIN 6 MONTHS FREE CYBER SECURITY TRAINING FOR YOUR EMPLOYEES
MC / Event Host
Ross Palmer – CEO Enterprise Defence
Founder and director, Ross Palmer, has been involved in the technology industry in Ireland since 2004. Starting his career as a Cisco Engineer Ross has gone on to successfully establish a number of businesses in the telecommunications, cyber security and hospitality industries. Exceeding customers’ expectations is a belief that he endeavours to instill in every business. Outside of business life, Ross is involved in a number of community development projects and is a crew member of with the RNLI in Sligo.
James Mc Loughlin – CTO Enterprise Defence
James pragmatic approach to problem solving drives the development, continuous improvement, and tailored integration of services for Enterprise Defence customers. Through his leadership, he has helped Enterprise Defence to solidify existing relationships and continues to grow new business.
Prior to joining Enterprise Defence, James has worked on projects and provided service to clients throughout Europe and North America. His work has benefitted customers in sectors including banking/finance, energy/utilities, telecommunications, retail, technology, healthcare/pharma, transport, manufacturing, education, agriculture, mass media, military, and policing,
His interest in technology started in the 1980’s, when he thought himself how to program in BASIC and assembly language on 8-bit home computers. In the mid-1990’s, driven by the development and proliferation of The Internet, network technology became a key interest. James has studied at Sligo RTC and Dublin City University. He holds an MSc in Security and Forensic Computing from Dublin City University along with several industry badges including CISSP, CRISC and CISA. He has been recognised and awarded by ISACA Ireland as a high achiever.
Fintan Kennedy – CEO and Founder at Agile Risk Solutions
The family business was a Livestock Mart in County Sligo, so it’s no surprise that Fintan Kennedy grew up having a passion for people, community, business, sport and a love of all things farming.
After graduating with a BAgr Sc from UCD, Fintan worked in sales with various agricultural and food producers both in Northern and Southern Ireland before joining FBD Insurance in 1998. Initially based in Letterkenny and then he returned to his native Sligo in 2000.
Fintan managed the FBD Sligo Branch and team and, together over 20 years they very successfully developed and expanded the FBD portfolio in the Northwest. Not only did FBD remain the premier Farm insurance provider, but they also became a frontrunner in the commercial insurance sector in a very challenging time in the Irish Insurance market.
In his spare time Fintan is a coach with both Tourlestrane and Sligo GAA and LGFA. He is also currently Chair of the Board of Directors of County Sligo Leader Partnership. He works closely with a number of non-profits and social enterprises and loves seeing others learn and grow, flourishing both in their work and personal life. In 2021 he completed an MA in Professional Leadership with ATU Sligo.
The entrepreneurial itch never left Fintan. Bringing together his vast management experience, his exceptional understanding of the insurance sector and his established network in the business and non-profit communities and in the world of sport, he founded Agile Risk Solutions which supports businesses in making more effective and informed decisions about their insurance programme. His growing company provides bespoke solutions for national and international firms across the Retail, Hospitality, Tech, Food and Industrial Sectors