Responsible for designing, building and maintaining our digital infrastructure solutions that provides
services for our customers across the globe. Ideal candidates will have an obsessive focus on
automation and building repeatable solutions.
• Test, implementation and operate infrastructure systems and hardware with automation in
• Debug and optimize scripting code and automate recurring and/or routine tasks.
• Working closely with Infrastructure team developers to answer questions related to
deployment and infrastructure.
• Investigate and troubleshoot complex multi-system issues in a production environment
• Document the operations of system processes, procedures, and configurations
• Work directly with customers to ensure their expectations are met and exceeded.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology or related discipline
• Proven experience of having worked with network infrastructure (e.g. Cisco or Juniper
• Minimum 5 years’ experience operating in and troubleshooting in medium to large scale
• Strong Knowledge and experience of Layer 2 and Layer 3 network protocols
• Excellent analysis, problem solving and Judgment or decision-making
• Proficient in Windows and LINUX systems
• Software development/scripting skills are desirable
• A team player who has the ability to work with and motivate others
• The energy and enthusiasm to deliver continuous service improvement Self-motivated
candidate who has a keen interest in technology with excellent analytical skills
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment dealing with critical incidents
• Have an outgoing and friendly personality, with strong communications skills
• Salary DOE
• 24 days paid holiday plus an additional day off for your birthday
• Mileage and expenses – all travel costs are covered
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Fantastic development opportunities
• Great team nights’ out and events
If you think you are the right person for this role, please email email@example.com with
a brief cover letter detailing why you feel you are the right person this role, along with a copy of your CV.