Multiple award-winning cybersecurity experts Enterprise Defence are seeking a marketing executive to join our expanding. Reporting to the CEO, you will have a passion for technology and will be responsible for the day-to-day marketing activities within the organisation. You will have outstanding organisational skills with a strong attention to detail.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create and execute a comprehensive marketing plan and calendar to include SEO, PPC, display advertising, website optimisation, social media; email; direct marketing & print material
- Develop internal database of key target customers
- Liaise with external PR agency and other partner organisations
- Develop and maintain marketing collateral, content, case studies, blogs and presentations
- Build our social media presence with regular scheduled posts
- Organise and promote webinars, surveys and events
- Monthly reporting on the performance reporting on marketing activities
What you should ideally have:
The role requires an absolute eye for detail, focussed on improving business performance through exceptional campaign execution, reporting and evaluation.
- Primary/master’s degree in digital marketing or similar
- At least one year’s practical marketing experience preferable
- Demonstrate an ability to quickly grasp and articulate technical terminology.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of marketing and CRM programs
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- Design skills would be an advantage (Canva, In-design, Photoshop, etc.)
- Full Driving Licence preferred
What’s in it for you:
- Salary €28,000 – €34,000
- 24 days paid holiday plus an additional day off for your birthday
- Mobile Phone
- All travel costs are covered
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Enterprise Defence Employee Benefit Scheme
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief cover letter detailing why you feel you are the right person this role, along with a copy of your CV.