We are seeking Level 1 Managed Service Support engineer who has experience with dealing with customers over the phone, via email and onsite. In this role, you will work within a busy support area to deliver a high quality of support service to our customers. The Engineer will have the responsibility for all incoming cases and may be required to go to client sites.
• Provide frontline support to Enterprise Defences customers in a professional and timely manner to ensure their expectations are met and exceeded.
• Monitor system alerts and proactively remediate any issues.
• Perform daily checks on customer networks to ensure overall compliance
• Working closely with Infrastructure team to ensure any ongoing projects are supported.
• Investigate and troubleshoot complex multi-system issues in a production environment
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology or related discipline
• Proven experience of having worked with network infrastructure (e.g. Cisco or Juniper technical certification)
• Strong Knowledge and experience of Layer 2 and Layer 3 network protocols
• Excellent analysis, problem solving and Judgment or decision-making
• Proficient in Windows and LINUX systems
• Software development/scripting skills are desirable
• A team player who has the ability to work with and motivate others
• Self-motivated individual who will grow and maintain relevant technical competencies
• The energy and enthusiasm to deliver continuous service improvement self-motivated candidate who has a keen interest in technology with excellent analytical skills
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment dealing with critical incidents
• Have an outgoing and friendly personality, with strong communications skills
• Have the ability to communicate effectively; verbally and in writing
• Salary DOE
• 24 days paid holiday plus an additional day off for your birthday
• Mileage and expenses – all travel costs are covered
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Fantastic development opportunities
• Great team nights’ out and events
If you think you are the right person for this role, please email email@example.com with a brief cover letter detailing why you feel you are the right person this role, along with a copy of your CV.