Due to continuous expansion, we are seeking Managed Security Service Support engineers to join our expanding team. Working with some of Irelands leading organisations and brands, you will be responsible for the delivery of new and existing services to the very highest standards. You will be supporting our customers operations in over 49 locations worldwide. Within this role you will gain significant exposure to a range of infrastructure and security technologies.
- Work directly with our customers infrastructure and security teams to ensure their expectations are met and exceeded.
- Support customers in the delivery of existing and new projects.
- Assist with the delivery of day-to-day infrastructure and security monitoring.
- Assist customers with the investigation and troubleshooting of complex multi-system issues.
- Document the operations of system processes, procedures, and configurations
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience operating in and troubleshooting in medium to large scale networks
- Proven experience of having worked with network infrastructure (e.g. Cisco or Juniper technical certification)
- Strong Knowledge and experience of Layer 2 and Layer 3 network protocols
- Cisco, CISSP or similar certification desirable
- Excellent analysis, problem solving and Judgment or decision-making
- Proficient in Windows and LINUX systems
- A team player who has the ability to work with and motivate others
- Self-motivated individual who will grow and maintain relevant technical competencies
- The energy and enthusiasm to deliver continuous service improvement self-motivated candidate who has a keen interest in technology with excellent analytical skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment dealing with critical incidents
- Have an outgoing and friendly personality, with strong communications skills
- Have the ability to communicate effectively; verbally and in writing
- Salary DOE
- 24 days paid holiday plus an additional day off for your birthday
- Mileage and expenses – all travel costs are covered
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Fantastic development opportunities
- Great team nights’ out and events
If you think you are the right person for this role, please email email@example.com with a brief cover letter detailing why you feel you are the right person this role, along with a copy of your CV.