Enterprise Defence are an award-winning provider of managed cyber security services. We are at the heart of Irish business worldwide supporting customers in over 29 countries worldwide. We are currently seeking a Cyber Security Marketing Manager to join our expanding team. This role while delivering traditional elements of marketing, will have a strong focus on digital.
- Delivery of content and promotion material including the creation of blog content, case studies, white papers and newsletters.
- Execute online marketing campaigns with focus on lead generation and conversion. (PPC, Paid Social Ads).
- Day to day support of key marketing channels including SEO, paid search (Google Ads), email marketing, and social media including primarily LinkedIn.
- Focus on monitoring and improving performance of activities using data analysis.
- Working with key partners such as Guaranteed Irish, IoD Ireland and others to promote the Enterprise Defence band.
- Responsible for coordination of both inbound and outbound marketing campaigns.
- Reporting on and analysing activity results of all marketing channels.
- Coordination of all public relations activities.
- Professional diploma in digital marketing or higher
- Experience in cyber security and technology
- Ability to feed into marketing plans and initiatives with objectives such as increasing revenue, customer acquisition, conversion and retention.
- Ability to create and to edit content
- Working understanding of SEO and PPC.
- Experience in building, sending and reporting on email marketing campaigns.
- Experience in managing social media campaigns.
- Strong data analysis skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords, WordPress and other related social media research platforms.
- Results orientated individual
- Strong planning and organization capabilities
- Outgoing and friendly personality, with strong communications skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to deal with internal and external customers, including management
- Strong critical thinking and data manipulation skills
- Salary 45k-55k DOE
- 24 days paid holiday plus an additional day off for your birthday
- Mileage and expenses – all travel costs are covered
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Great team nights’ out and events